No Bake Balls = Little Balls of Heaven!!
So I have been experimenting in the kitchen a lot recently and have recently heard a lot about No Bake Balls. After trawling through many different recipes, I decided that these Chocolate and Chia Balls sounded too good not to try.
No Bake balls can be made in about 5-10 Minutes and require absolutely NO Cooking. Amazing!! Plus they are super healthy and nutritious and you know exactly what is going in them. A rare thing with food these days it seems.
These No Bake Balls only require 4 ingredients and are so simple to make!
The ingredients you will need are –
- 150g Dates
- 100g Ground Almond
- 30g Chia Seeds
- 2 Tsps Cocoa Powder
These ingredients will make around 8-10 Balls, so free to play around with the weights to make a bigger batch.
The balls can be made in 5 Easy Steps –
- Ground up the Dates into finely chopped pieces.
- Pop them into a Bowl and add the Almonds, Chia Seeds and Cocoa Powder.
- Add a Table Spoon of water to bind the ingredients together. Add more water if necessary, but at a Table Spoon at a time. Add too much and you will have soggy balls on your hands 🙁
- Separate the ingredients into 8-10 parts and roll them into balls.
- Sprinkle a little bit of grounds almond on top of the Balls and pop them in the fridge for 30 Minutes.
And Hey Presto, your Chocolate and Chia No Bake Balls are ready to be devoured.
I hope you find them as yummy as I do. I would love to hear your opinions and see your photos if you decide to make them yourself.